Live-Stream Technical Director
JOB SUMMARY: A Soft Cage Films technical director will manage the technical aspects of virtual live-streamed events.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Communicate in a timely manner with the Artistic Director
2. Rehearse program cues and troubleshoot
3. Setup and manage streaming platform/interface
4. Assist with video and audio capture of live events for live streaming
5. Call cues and communicate transitions with on-site crew
6. Record event for archives/broadcast in addition to streaming
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
Technical director should have a passion for the company’s mission and values
Knowledge of and experience with managing live-streams
Familiarity and experience with streaming and recording platform
Time commitment: events are typically between 2-4 hours, plus rehearsals
$150 - Artist fees will be paid on a per-event basis
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.