Internship at PATRON Gallery
PATRON Gallery is seeking an energetic, highly motived intern to assist staff with daily tasks. An ideal candidate would be able to work two days a week, familiar with both Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, be efficient at managing social media, as well as be willing and ready to learn on the go. Intern will gain important insight about how a contemporary art gallery functions and will also be able to refine administrative skills.
Daily tasks include:
- Greeting and talking to visitors about current exhibitions and artwork on view
- Writing and producing social media content
- Updating artist CV and dossiers with current information and images
- Maintaining exhibition press releases and checklists
- Helping create and edit event materials and announcements for the gallery
- Assisting Director and Archivist maintain website, image indexes and information on external websites
- Assisting Head Preparator with incoming and outgoing artwork, shipping, and packing artwork
Internship begins October 2021. Schedule is flexible, with an emphasis on Thursday and Friday, 11am-6pm. We offer school credit. Please submit a resume and short cover letter to Juli Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls.