In-Person Customer Service Representative needed ASAP!
Gold Leaf Design Group designs and manufactures original decorative elements inspired by nature for hospitality and retail establishments across the country. Located in North Lawndale, we have been producing and importing on-trend décor for over 30 years.
Our creativity engages people and shines through our products, practices, and principles. We value creativity, innovation, relationships, professionalism, quality, sustainability and integrity.
Customer Service Role:
- Greeting customers (on the phone & in person).
- Providing satisfaction & a sense of being appreciated.
- Solving customers’ issues Assisting with office operations.
- Duties: Answer phones and emails.
- Route calls/take messages.
- Answer customer questions and solve problems.
- Process new orders received from the web, email or phone.
- Confirm credit card numbers
- Confirm product availability, shipping charges, and back orders.
- Process claims (with customer & shipper)
- Handle order status inquires.
- Provide tracking status and payment receipts.
- General filing, mailing & office management.
The position is Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-5PM. Starting wage is $15.00-16.00 per hour. We are located in an industrial part of the Lawndale neighborhood in Chicago. While having a car isn't mandatory it is helpful. Access to public transit is a bit of a walk.
Please send your resume to Jessamyn Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.