Luxury Living Chicago is seeking a Graphic Designer to support our dynamic in-house marketing team. In this role you will be actively engaged in a range of projects and brand identities for Luxury Living Chicago Realty’s brokerage and portfolio of downtown luxury properties.
This role works alongside a marketing team of four in an environment that encourages curiosity and a desire to learn, rather than requiring advanced technical knowledge in every aspect of the role. Each day you will balance creativity with strategic and analytical thinking to engage a diverse audience of internal and client-facing stakeholders.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Director of Marketing and will:
- Create and maintain a variety of marketing assets across digital and print media
- Execute a consistent marketing email strategy, including content planning, design, copywriting, and reporting
- Update templates for ad campaigns, brochures, website design, large-scale signage, and social media graphics.
- Assist in brand development for new projects, including logo design, mood boards, type and color, demographic studies, and creative mockups
- Maintain LLCR design tools/systems
- Develop strategies for creative initiatives like interactive guides, virtual events, A.I. mail campaigns, and interior drone footage
- Support the creation of comprehensive business development documents for the CEO and Director of Leasing Strategy
- Assist with custom requests and promotional materials for our brokerage team
- Maintain website assets and collaboratively work with our development partners and vendors
- Create photography, videography, animation, and virtual reality assets
- Self-starter, resourceful, and curious
- Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite, most notably inDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong writer as well as excellent verbal/communication skills
- Natural ability to collect and distill information in to compelling, simple design solutions
- Fluidly move between brand identities while maintaining a consistent voice and vision
- Highly detailed
- A critical thinker that can work autonomously
- Ability to translate creative insights into strategies and results
- Vendor relationship management
- Experience with a project management tools, like Basecamp or Trello
- Experience with Google Workspace and other cloud-based systems like Dropbox
- Photography and familiarity with Nikon (or your own gear)
- Knowledge of video editing software like Adobe Premiere and Rush
- General knowledge of CRM solutions like Hubspot or Marketo
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS or willingness to take continuing education
- Experience with prototyping tools like Adobe XD and UX design
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Healthcare benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Ability to enroll in company 401K plan
- Paid maternity leave
- Opportunity for professional development through training and conferences
- Flexible work environment
- Access to exclusive new construction buildings in downtown Chicago
Are You a Fit?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Fine Arts
- 2+ years of experience in design in a professional environment
- Demonstrates a versatility to design for a range of audiences
- Self-motivated and driven to seek out creative solutions
- Professional and personable with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Interested in other marketing strategies as an extension of design
- Eager to join a supportive culture that is dedicated to empowering our employees, clients, and partners to life their best life
- Interested in high-end residential
About Luxury Living Chicago Realty:
Luxury Living Chicago Realty (LLCR) is a full-service multifamily consulting, strategy, and marketing real estate brokerage based in Chicago. Our team is passionate about providing a best-in-class experience for customers seeking a luxury apartment or condo.
LLCR is a Forbes contributor and has been consistently named to the Inc. 5000 as one of the 50 fastest growing real estate companies in America. Our Marketing Team is award-winning, including multiple accolades for website design, PR Daily’s Content Marketing Award finalists two years running, as well as recently selected by Globe St. as “Influencers in CRE Marketing & Communication”.
Our company is built on our core values: Kindness, Investment in the Vision, Dynamic Life Experience, Team Player, and Solution Focused Communication.
For more information about Luxury Living Chicago Realty, our experience, and our team check out:
Luxury Living Chicago Realty supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. Please see our statement on our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are an equal housing opportunity employer.
Please submit your application to: