Yakkety Yak is seeking a graphic designer to assist our growing team with day-to-day creative work in both digital and print. Working alongside our Art Director and Account Managers, your projects will range from creating social media graphics for the agency’s array of clients to designing custom marketing materials, developing branding, and other graphic design services.
- Upholding our company’s values of curious, accountable, authentic, committed and kind.
- Turn around client-ready work on a deadline
- Contribute to the innovative visual strategies of each client with the ultimate goal of delivering on deadline and exceeding expectations
- Assist in design production from initial concepts to the final design product
- Create graphics and design templates for clients’ social media campaigns
- Collaborate with Writers, Content Strategists and Art Director to make sure all assignments are on-brand and client objectives are met
- Support branding initiatives by creating digital and print graphic design elements
- Develop logos and brand guidelines
- Illustrate blog images
- Research clients’ online presence to better understand their brand and vision
We’d love for the right person to show off with the following skills:
- Experienced designer with a degree or professional training in art, graphic design or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding knowledge of graphic design principles
- Maestro of deadlines who is both organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take your own initiative, own your work, but also work collaboratively with teammates in all departments of the agency
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Background or experience in web design is preferred but not required
About Yakkety Yak
Yakkety Yak is a full-service digital agency in growth mode. We believe in making it easier for small business owners to connect with their ideal customers through creative, high-impact digital marketing. We are meticulous about our work, driven to excel, always reaching for new ideas, and professional in our approach. Curious, motivated, and inspired, we are building an environment where we can thrive together.
Yakkety Yak is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Yakkety Yak recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
- Upload a copy of your resume
- Include a cover letter outlining 5 reasons why you are a good fit for our team
- Submit a link to relevant work product or professional website