Red Clay Dance Company (RCDC) lives to awaken "glocal" change through creating, performing and teaching African Diaspora inspired work---change that transforms cultural and socio-economic imbalances in our local and global community.”
RCDC is excited to request applications for a Grants Manager. This position reports to the Managing Director.
Grant Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Displaying adherence to organization’s mission.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of development department's strategy.I
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with Managing Director and Development Manager to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborating with Development Manager to compile annual report.Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases
Grant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in creative writing or related field.2+ years grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with Office 365
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume and sample grant proposal.