To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Elise at firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTIST CV’s AND PRESS
1. Assist in formatting CV and press for gallery artists
2. Organize Rhona Hoffman Gallery folders of artists. These are used to distribute to interested collectors and curators and include an up-to-date CV and a selection of recent press.
1. Assist with acquisition, formatting, and saving of print quality images on the digital server and image printing for binders.
2. Correct images in Photoshop if needed. Intern will assist with this formatting.
3. Assist in organizing installation images, exhibited artworks, and new artworks on the computer files under “Images”; organized according to artist Last Name, First Name, Exhibition and Year.
WEBSITE/ ARTSY/ IPADS
1. Assist with compiling images (installation and individual) to be uploaded to Artsy.
2. Assist in removing works from artists’ pages on website and Artsy.
3. Help update artist news on website.
4. Help Directors and Gallery Assistant with updating website and Artsy with Armory / ADAA art fair information, and other upcoming exhibitions.
5. Assist with administrative tasks that Gallery Assistant or Directors need extra help on. This may include but is not limited to:
· Scanning documents (i.e. loan paperwork, articles, etc.)
· Make runs to FedEx, UPS, or Kinko’s if shipment or services need to be made
· Print out press release in color· Print out pricelist with images
· Contact artist and research to assure most current CV
· Help maintain gallery supplies stocked and organized in the back.