Position: Gallery Assistant/InternPart-Time
- Learn how a high end gallery runs
- Extend your knowledge of contemporary art jewelry outside of the university setting
- Get luxury boutique experience in a small business setting
- Product discounts
- Hands on with fine jewelry
- Photo / edit / web upkeep experience
- Will train on how to use Shopify & Mailchimp
- College credit (if applicable)
- Assist gallery manager in day to day tasks
- Miscellaneous website maintenance (shopify)
- Minor gallery upkeep tasks
- Data entry
- Fully vaccinated and boosted, able to wear a mask for long periods.
- Professional/clean appearance (no face/neck tattoos), no jeans, no sneakers.
- 1 day a week (negotiable hours) or requirements by university for credit
- Detail oriented
- Photoshop experience preferred
- Shopify experience preferred
- General understanding of social media / content creation
- Must have an appreciation for contemporary art and small businesses.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please!