Front of House Staff
Chicago a cappella is seeking Front of House staff to assist with vaccine requirement compliance and ticket scanning for its Holidays a cappella programs December 3 – 12, 2021.
Friday, Dec 3 (6:30 PM) | St Josaphat Church / Chicago
Saturday, Dec 4 (6:30 PM) | Highland Park Community House / Highland Park
Sunday, Dec 5 (2:30 PM) | Community UMC / Naperville
Friday, Dec 10 (6:30 PM) | Fourth Presbyterian Church (Buchanan Chapel) / Chicago
Saturday, Dec 11 (6:30 PM) | Nichols Concert Hall / Evanston
Sunday, Dec 12 (2:30 PM) | Pilgrim Congregational / Oak Park
Shifts will last approximately 2 hours
- Check vaccination cards and IDs, other proof of vaccination as detailed by House Manager and alert House Manager of any issues
- Field patron questions and concerns about venue and Chicago a cappella, and refer to House Manager as needed
- Help ensure guests follow Chicago a cappella’s mask protocols (to be worn at all times).
- Scan paper and electronic tickets at the door if needed
- Helpful, positive demeanor
- Willingness to work with android phones/ticket scanners
- Ability to work with crowds
Proof of vaccine and masks are required.
Instructions to Apply:
Send an email to Sara Badger at email@example.com with your availability. Pay is $50 per concert (plus a free ticket!). Positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis.