Front of House and Ticket Associate
Front of House Associate
Improv Playhouse Theatre, Libertyville, IL 60048
Level/Salary Range: 12.50 to 15 per hour commensurate w/experience.
Position Type: Part-time, contract
Job Description: The Front of House Associate is responsible for selling tickets and keeping the space clean in between performances. Northwest Suburb applicants are encouraged to apply.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service.
• Check in and sell tickets at the front door.
• Sell beverages and snacks to patrons. BASSETT Certification preferred.
• Maintains the appearance of the lobby and other public areas.
• Provides leadership in emergency situations.
Weekend and some weekdays are required.
● Must be 18+
● Previous Front of House experience as Box Office Attendant, or similar position preferred.
● High school diploma
● Higher education in Theatre Preferred
● Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
● Must be able to lift 25+ pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Improv Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, or sex.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flexible schedule
• 2-4 hour shift on weekends and some weekdays