Front Desk Team Member
The Front Desk Team at Chicago Ballet Arts plays an integral role in the daily operations of our nonprofit organization. They are often the first point of contact for families and help to ensure that classes run smoothly.
Typical tasks performed by the Front Desk Team include:
- Greeting and welcoming guests, students, parents, staff and renters to CBA.
- Answering and returning phone calls.
- Facilitating communication within the CBA community.
- Light cleaning duties and general maintenance (ex: restocking paper products).
- Assisting with administrative duties and projects as assigned.
- Collecting and recording tuition payments.
- Collaborating to ensure that CBA maintains a professional, warm and safe environment for its community, both in physical space and atmosphere.
- Effectively communicating information about programs, policies and other information about CBA.
Clear, accurate and warm communication style.
Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Meet and other related technology.
Self-driven, organized and detail oriented.
Able to problem solve/think creatively.
Able to follow directions and follow through on projects.
Able to work well in a team environment.
Able to deliver exceptional customer service.
Knowledge of dance is helpful but not required.
If interested, please send a resume, cover letter and reference(s) to email@example.com. This is a part time, hourly position with flexible scheduling. Most shifts are in the afternoons/evenings and on weekends.