Fine Art Coordinator
Cadogan Tate moves and stores personal possessions, commercial assets, valuable works of art and priceless furnishings for individuals, companies, auction houses, galleries, collectors and interior designers the world over. For more information on our company, please visit our website, www.cadogantate.com. At Cadogan Tate we pride ourselves on excellency in everything we do. Every member of the team is just as important and we consider ourselves to be a family.
Cadogan Tate Chicago Limited has an open position for a career-orientated Fine Art Coordinator. The essential function of the role is to manage and support the development of relationships with auction houses, designers, galleries, agents and collectors. This role would ideally suit a candidate with experience working with auction houses / galleries and an understanding of the logistics involved with the fine art industry. We are predominantly looking for a candidate who can build relationships, co-ordinate the auction house sales and art fairs throughout the year and generate exciting new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the fine art logistics / art fairs / auction house services
- Proficiency in international shipping
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Must be Computer literate, Microsoft Office
- System Used: MoveWare (training will be given)
- Must be able to work unsupervised and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Time management skills and flexibility essential
This is a busy office, the team are highly professional and well spirited. This is a full time position and after a successful probationary period we would provide benefits such as; PTO, contributed healthcare, 401K plan. The position is salary based and hours are Monday through Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. The candidate must have proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
The company is looking to hire someone immediately. Should you believe you are a qualified candidate for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of responses we receive, only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.