Experience Specialist - The Color Factory - Immersive Art Installation (Seasonal)
CHI - Experience Specialist (Seasonal)
At Color Factory, we are committed to the health and safety of our staff and guests. All employees are encouraged to be vaccinated.
TITLE: Experience Specialist
REPORTS TO: General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Experience Managers and Leads
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
COMPANY: Color Factory
WHO YOU ARE
A dedicated team player who values artistic concepts, has a strong sense of emotional intelligence, discernment and is passionate about providing exceptional guest service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Cultivate an environment that promotes Color Factory’s mission of creating immersive and engaging experiences through genuine connection with guests.
- Use professional presence and act as a brand ambassador reflective of the company’s values and aesthetic.
- Support new hires through mentorship and coworkers through exceptional teamwork and effective communication.
- Collaborate and actively participate in pre-shift meetings and staff trainings.
- Support brand messaging by assuring rooms are clean and aligned with visual and corporate standards.
- Participate in all other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in customer service, particularly in a fast paced environment.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be inclusive and discerning.
- Must be flexible with tasks throughout the work day.
- Open availability is required (including weekends & holidays).
- Must be able to lift/carry 50+ lbs.
- Responsible for participating in cleaning procedures for all areas of the venue.
WHO WE ARE
Within each Color Factory location, visitors are invited to experience the joy of color through interactive installations, immersive rooms, and carefully curated moments. Color Factory collaborates with artists, art institutions, nonprofits, and brand partners to tell compelling stories that make life just a little more joyful. Above all, Color Factory seeks to make art accessible for more people.
BENEFITS + PERKS
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (FT only)
- Paid Safe & Sick Leave and Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits (NYC only)
- Paid Time Off
- Complimentary tickets
- Shop discounts and Friends & Family discounts
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Color factory not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.