EVENT SERVERS, BARTENDERS / STAFF, and WAIT STAFF, WAITER for Events
We provide service/hospitality staff for events and parties all over Chicago. As a "boutique" staffing company, we respect and appreciate our staff - you're not just a # - and it's reflected in our reviews - 5 stars across the board! https://www.yelp.com/biz/carol...
We handle everything from: weddings, private home parties, business functions, showrooms, booth/convention greeters, gallery openings, showers, birthdays, etc. (Although p/t, many staff have worked for us for years specifically because of the flexibility that we offer. Hourly pay rate is dependent on experience, but typically starting at $14+/- (potential for more if you have solid experience and great references). There is also potential for gratuity on some shifts - not all - typically the private parties.
This will be GREAT fit for you, if:
- You are looking for a flexible schedule - we understand you have other commitments!
- You cannot commit to a regular weekly schedule - no problem! We do not require any minimum of shifts. We allow staff to work when they want, and not when they can't!
- You think that variety is the spice to a work life! There's variety in our shifts - you will not be stuck at one location, doing the same thing, with the same people.
- You are looking to join an exceptional team that hvae your back.
- You are interested in working for a company that understands the changing life of an artist and who appreciates effort and hard work.
We are busy! And continue to have a busy spring lined up, so contact us if this sounds like the fit you've been looking for!
Please email your resume ASAP! We are holding interviews now and hiring immediately.
EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you saw the ad in Chicago Artists Coalition.
Looking for folks who have:
- Experience in the service industry (restaurant, catering, country clubs, or private parties)
- Some Saturday availability helpful (but not necessary - we understand that artists' schedules vary and change)
- Car helpful (but not necessary)
- Bartending or kitchen experience are a plus (but not necessary)