Education & Outreach Internship
Title: Education & Outreach Intern
Term: Fall 2019
Full Spectrum Features is excited to offer an internship opportunity in partnership with InterAction Initiative Inc. to develop a new educational program that will deepen the impact of narrative films on audiences. InterAction is a racial justice organization that activates and advances Young People of Color and their counter-narratives to build a more just, inclusive, and equitable world. InterAction provides creative and impactful programs in counternarrative education, healing, and activism to advance racial justice. InterAction is a Women of Color-led organization that centers intersectional racial justice inside and out.
The Education & Outreach Intern will assist in developing an educational program for a film produced by Full Spectrum Features. The intern will also gain experience on the outreach side of identifying potential partners for new and existing programs. As a part of fulfilling our mission, interns will also have the opportunity to deepen their own understanding and commitment to racial justice. This position will have the opportunity to develop skills in the following areas:
- Research (historical, socio-political, current)
- Curriculum Development
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Client & Partner Management
- Potential Partner Research
- Marketing & Communications
- Program-Specific Operations Support
The ideal candidate should have:
- Demonstrated interest and passion for racial justice/ social justice/ gender justice/equity.
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and open to learning.
- Background in the humanities (Policy, Sociology, Anthropology, Critical Studies, Education, and Arts)
- Some experience in developing curriculum or programming.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.