Ear Taxi 2020 Internships
Ear Taxi is a presentation of New Music Chicago and will feature Chicago’s diverse music community in a five-day event bringing a series of performances, workshops, and panel discussions to multiple communities across the city. Join the Ear Taxi team and work directly with the Artistic Director (AD), Curatorial Director (CD), and Managing Director (MD). Internships are available February-October. Learn more here: https://www.newmusicchicago.org/ear-taxi-2020/.
Ear Taxi Theme: Hear All Voices
Hear All Voices is a call to engage with the multiplicity of styles and traditions that constitute Chicago’s expansive musical identity in the 21st century; it is an invitation to challenge, to collaborate, and to change together as artists and listeners.
- Provide event support in the following areas:
- Selling merchandise
- Program distribution
- Stage management
- Assist MD in drafting operations itineraries
- Conduct site-visits to venues
- Contribute content to social media accounts
- Assist MD and Production Assistant in coordinating production needs
- Calendar management; assist in scheduling meetings and phone calls
- Serve as venue liaison
- Serve as artist liaison
- Provide general research assistance (local transportation instructions, local restaurants/businesses)
- Research and collate information to build databases (donor and venue information)
- Other duties as assigned
Please send your resume and letter of interest denoting availability (Spring, Summer, Fall or all) to Jessica Wolfe at email@example.com.