Dog Walker & Cat Sitters: Evening & Wkend; Must have car! $22.50 per hour!
APPLY HERE: https://careers.hireology.com/...
City Paws is Chicago’s top rated dog walking and petsitting company! In 2017 and 2019, Windy City Paws received the “Best Dog Walkers in Chicago” award from the Chicago Reader. We have been providing individual dog walks, dog runs, cat visits and petsits in Chicago since 2009. We're currently looking to hire a responsible animal lover to join our professional team!
A Windy City Paws dog walker and cat sitter must be committed to providing our customers the highest level of care and, most importantly, have experience with and love being with dogs and cats!
Responsibilities of Dog Walkers and Cat Sitters:
- Providing consistent care and enriching play time whether inside with cats or outside on walks with dogs for the full duration of the service time.
- Prepare the dog(s) per household to go outside with the appropriate gear provided by the client.
- Provide food, water, and medication as instructed by the client. NOTE: WCP provides training for any level of medication requested.
- Picking up after pets outside on walks, scooping litter, and cleaning up any accidents in the home.
- Be willing to commute to Windy City Paws service areas.
Qualifications and Skills for this position:
- Take on a dog walking route in a WCP Service Area.
- Consistently availability Monday-Friday 5pm-8pm and Saturday & Sunday 10am-7pm
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be comfortable being outside in all sorts of weather.
- Have a smartphone with WiFi and/or cellular data capabilities and daily internet access.
- Intend to make this job a long-term commitment (6 or more months).
- Pass a background check before starting the position.
- Have a car or bike for commuting.
- Starting pay during evening & weekend hours (M-F 5pm-8pm & Sat/Sun 8am-8pm): $22.50/hr
- Starting pay during regular hours M-F 8am-5pm: $15/hr
Benefits and Perks of Working with Windy City Paws:
- Enjoy the perks of being an employee!
- Work for a company that cares about your safety!
- We have strict Covid-19 policies in place for your safety!
- Paid training when you onboard and continued education on dog and cat behavior and handling throughout your tenure with us!
- Enjoy benefits like Paid Time Off and 401k paycheck contributions.
- Work directly with the WCP's Management Team. If you have a problem or need to give feedback, you're dealing with a small team of great people.
- Our online scheduling system lets you view your daily schedule and instructions/information for each pet.
APPLY HERE: https://careers.hireology.com/... Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.50 per hour