Digital Marketing Specialist
Full Spectrum Features (FSF) is offering a 3-6 month contract for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the FSF team on digital advertising and email campaigns in support of FSF’s various film programs and other activities that will contribute towards the organization’s online presence. The right candidate will be well-rounded in various areas of marketing, particularly campaign management, content creation, digital advertising, and audience/consumer analysis.
The Specialist will gain hands-on experience with industry professionals in film and marketing/publicity, working closely with the Full Spectrum staff to support the development, production, and distribution of vital independent media.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Applicants should have a strong interest in the digital marketing for creative industries. The ideal candidate will be organized, prompt, professional, eager to learn, and have strong writing and communication skills.
- At least 3 year of formal education and/or professional experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads. Google Ads Certification is a plus.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Facebook Pixel and other tracking tools
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager reporting functions
- Ability to create, manage, and track multi-channel campaigns, including content, graphics, website, email, digital, traditional advertising, and social media
- Copywriting experience for outbound B2C advertising and B2B promotional materials
- Strong research skills
- Experience managing social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, and YouTube
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
APPLYING: Please email resume and short cover letter to email@example.com.