Digital Content Coordinator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s degree in journalism, media, communications, marketing and/or music or equivalent experience required.
2. Minimum of two years of experience creating and editing content required, with a preference for experience with video, photo and audio projects.
3. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
4. Excellent communication, writing and editing skills required.
5. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required and Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Familiarity with digital video, photo and audio formats and willingness to learn emerging technologies and/or software is required.
7. Knowledge of and appreciation for classical, jazz and new music is preferred.
1. Fast-paced, collaborative, pleasant office environment.
2. Some evening and weekend work required.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com