Digital Advertising and Social Media Coordinator
Carol Fox and Associates is a Chicago-based marketing, public relations and events agency specializing in arts, entertainment and hospitality clientele. The company’s environment is dynamic and fast-paced, with a client roster that boasts many of the city’s best-known attractions and cultural institutions.
The Digital Advertising and Social Media Coordinator will manage CF&A’s social media platforms, those of a diverse array of clients as well as digital advertising campaigns primarily on Facebook, Instagram and the Google Ads platform. This includes creating content, monitoring interactions and engagement, analyzing results and reporting to clients. Google, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are currently the primary channels used.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree in a relevant field, such as digital media or communications; 2-3 years of professional digital advertising/social media experience; proficiency in writing, proofreading, graphic design, and basic video editing; experience with social media management tools; the ability to multi-task; and an enthusiastic personality. Facebook and Google AdWords certifications will have higher consideration, but past experience launching ads on both platforms are required.
- Create and implement social media strategies that amplify public relations and marketing campaigns for CF&A and multiple clients across a variety of platforms
- Strategize and launch digital advertising campaigns using Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Editor for multiple clients across a variety of platforms
- Define most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measure the success of each campaign
- Monitor engagement, moderate comments and provide customer service
- Engage in brand-related social conversations
- Work to manage and expand influencer network
- Test effectiveness of digital advertisement and provide periodic reports
- Analyze data to inform content creation strategy and provide clients with periodic reports
- Manage CF&A’s website content
- Coordinate email campaigns and maintain content on client websites as needed
- Work with cross-functional teams and participate in internal team and client meetings
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work offsite at events during evenings and weekends as needed
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will be disregarded. No phone calls, please.