Midwest Young Artists Conservatory (MYAC) is seeking a highly organized administrator who is passionate about music education to join our team as Development Assistant. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support and creatively advance a growing development program with a dedicated base of constituents and supporters. MYAC is located in Highwood, IL, and is a short walk from the Fort Sheridan Metra UP-N line station.
This position is ideal for an entry-level person who wants to work in the development field, and/or for an experienced professional administrator who wants to work in a non-profit, mission driven organization.
- Manage donor database, gift acknowledgement and stewardess proces.
- Assist Board Development Committee with annual fundraising gala.
- Create monthly development reports and reconcile data with QuickBooks accounting program.
- Help plan and coordinate donor appreciation events including invitations and follow-up details including managing volunteers.
- Help with donor prospect research to identify prospective major donors.
- Schedule appointments with donors.
- Contribute to donor-focused communications that engage and inspire supporters, demonstrate impact and make a compelling case for support.
- Assist and collaborate with marketing and program staff as needed.
Flexible time required for evening/weekend meetings and special events. Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and ability to travel locally.
Send letter of interest and resume to KarenDennis@mya.org.