Design Inter - Non Paid | Chicago Symphony Orchestra
TITLE: Design Intern
FLSA STATUS: Non-Paid
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Sales
The Design Intern’s primary duty is to support the Design Associate in the production of digital and print advertising assets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Adapt existing designs for use in digital and print advertisements. Assistance with additional projects, such as marketing flyers, on an as needed basis.
2. Maintain corporate branding on all assigned projects.
3. Assist Creative Services Manager with the archival of completed work.
1. Reports directly to the Creative Director
2. Direct contact with additional CSOA staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Enrolled in or has completed a graphic design program at the college level.
2. Creative inspiration as evidenced by a diverse student design portfolio .
3. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) is required.
4. Ability to animate web banners is a plus.
5. Knowledge of graphic design principles and production methods.
6. Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
Pleasant office environment.