Concert Coordinator - Roosevelt University's Music Conservatory
Roosevelt University's Chicago College of Performing Arts seeks a part-time Concert Coordinator to provide support to the Music Conservatory’s Performance Activities Office in the production of events ranging from student and faculty recitals to large ensemble and jazz concerts.
This position will average 17 hours/week from mid-August through the end of May (with the possibility of continuing on the following school year). Pay is $15.50/hour.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in performing arts concert management or demonstrated knowledge of concert production (house management and stage management).
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A positive and professional demeanor is a must.- Must have regular availability during evenings and weekends (the majority of concerts are from 6:30-9:30pm, but there are also recitals that take place during afternoon and evening hours on weekends)
- Ability to move equipment and some heavy lifting.
The Music Conservatory of the Chicago College of Performing Arts is a comprehensive arts-training institution founded in 1867, which offers professional degree and diploma programs in Performance, Music Education, and Composition. With an enrollment of 300 students and a faculty of 100 (including a significant number of artist-faculty), the Conservatory is fully accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music.
Roosevelt University requires all new hires to be compliant with out COVID-19 vaccination policy, found at the COVID-19 website.
Apply online here: