Community Engagement (CE) Program Coordinator
The Community Engagement (CE) Program Coordinator is primarily responsible for teaching programs at Joffrey Tower, developing curriculum, teaching the Community Engagement programs in our partner schools and supporting administrative responsibilities associated with the programs. CE Program Coordinators are also responsible for the in-tower Extensions Program, Joffrey Bridge Program, Dance Explorations, Middle School Dance Clubs, custom residencies.
Some qualifications include:
- A minimum of three (3) years of teaching experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience as a professional dancer
- Strong background in ballet
- Extensive experience working with and mentoring children in a public-school setting
- Excellent communication skills
TO APPLY: please visit our Career Center for more details and to submit your application materials.