Children's Fitness Instructor/Birthday Party Specialist - My Gym Chicago
My Gym Children’s Fitness Center, the ultimate children’s facility in Chicago, is looking to grow its family of teachers and party specialists! We’re seeking out someone who has a passion for fitness, really likes kids, and loves to be part of a tight-knit team that works closely with children and families. A job at My Gym goes beyond just teaching “Mommy and Me” programs and fitness classes; it is one where you build relationships and get to invest in the youth of our community! This is truly a rewarding job where there is opportunity for growth and you find inspiration and genuine appreciation on a daily basis.
Are you someone who…
- Loves working with children and would consider yourself a kid at heart
- Is a “people person”
- Is great at working in collaboration with other people in a fun and supportive environment
- Has a background in fitness (gymnastics, dance, team sports, cheer, martial arts, or related field)
- Is patient, outgoing, and has an upbeat personality
- Can work weekends (We throw wonderful, memorable birthday parties year-round.)
- Is willing to really grow with us (and the kids!) and can commit to at least a year of employment
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, you may be the right person for us and My Gym may be just the right job for you! As a teacher, you’ll be working with children ranging from 6 weeks to 8 years of age; teaching programs that incorporate beginning gymnastics skills, sports, games, movement, songs, and a variety of other unique and exciting activities in a positive, noncompetitive fun environment.
To learn more about what we do at My Gym, visit us at www.mygym.com/chicago.
P... send in your resume and a cover letter (aka “Why you’re applying to be in the My Gym Family” email), we look forward to meeting you!