Box Office Manager
Randolph Entertainment is seeking an experienced Box Office Manager for their venue in the Chicago Loop, and their ongoing production of Teatro ZinZanni. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Candidate must have;
- Experience leading a box office team.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Deep knowledge of ticketing software, both CSR-facing and back office. Experience with Showare a plus, but not required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- The ability to create custom reports, and to track many kinds of data.
- Experience working with 3rd-party ticket vendors like HotTix and Goldstar.
Randolph Entertainment strives to create a diverse and inclusive environment. Candidates should demonstrate empathy, flexibility, and a strong commitment to building diverse teams. BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ individuals are encouraged to apply.