Ballroom Dance Instructor Internship
Duet Dance Studio, a growing ballroom dance studio in Bucktown Chicago, is looking for PART-TIME DANCE INTERNS to join our team. This opportunity is great for college students or recent graduates in dance or theater and anyone seeking a dance teaching career in a fun and welcoming dance studio. This is a paid internship and dance training will be provided. Employment may be offered to interns with the best performance.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Responsible, punctual and organized
- Hospitable and outgoing
- Team player
- Passionate about helping people
- Strong communicator
- Attentive to detail
- Willing to learn
- Good at multitasking
- Experienced in dance with a strong interest in ballroom and social dance forms
- Experienced with general computer tasks and social media
- Experienced with customer service
- Able to commit to at least 12 hours per week for 3 months
- Available weekday evenings (5 -10 pm) and possibly weekends
Interns' Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting students
- Scheduling lessons
- Handling emails and phone calls
- Assisting in dance classes and events
- Promoting events
- Social media
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the studio
IMPORTANT - To Apply, please send us the following:
1. Work Resume that shows your current and previous job experiences in custom service or any fields other than dance.
2. Dance Resume if you have one.
3. Cover Letter that tells us why you'd like to work with Duet Dance Studio and what makes you a good addition to our company.
*Applicants must send all of the materials mentioned above to be considered. No phone calls please.