BAC Summer Show Camp Assistant Coordinator
The Beverly Arts Center seeks a collaborative, organized, energetic individual to facilitate day to day camp duties and to assist the Special Projects Coordinator for the BAC’s Summer Show Camp.
This position offers a stipend between $5,000.00 - 5,400.00
BAC’s Summer Show Camp will run June 12th-August 11th, 2023.
There will be no programming July 3rd-7th.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field preferred (currently working towards the degree is fine as long as there is some prior field experience)
- Experience in Visual and/or Performing Arts preferred
- Administrative experience preferred
- Summer camp counseling experience a plus
- Experience with after school programs, day camps, etc. a plus
- Must pass a background check, including fingerprinting
The Assistant Camp Coordinator will report directly to the Special Projects Coordinator for daily assignments. Duties may include:
- Facilitating parent/guardian pick-up and drop-off each day
- Checking in with Counselors and Teaching Artists daily for support needs
- Overseeing camp supply orders and making supply runs as needed
- Working with the Special Projects Coordinator on programming the “Revue” for the “ACT ONE” session of camp.
- Working with the Special Projects Coordinator and Performance Staff on the operations of the junior musical for the “ACT TWO” session of camp.
- Providing and filing Incident Reports as needed.
- Communicating the needs of individual campers to the Camp Staff.
- Supervising students as needed.
- Coordinating with the Front Desk, Facilities Staff, Teaching Artists, and Counselors to make sure the classroom schedule and floor plans are adhered to daily.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Special Projects Coordinator.
In order to apply, please submit a resume and a brief letter of interest describing why you are interested in this role, relevant previous work experience, and any special skills you have that would make you an ideal fit.