Auditorium Theatre Marketing and Publicity Internship
The marketing internship provides interns with a multifaceted understanding of the different aspects of marketing in a theatre setting. The internship will introduce the intern to real-world experiences in the field of marketing as they gain insight and experience. Interns learn about strategic planning, e-marketing, copywriting and editing, partnership relations, website maintenance, direct mail campaigns, and promotion development and integration.
Requirements for the Marketing and Publicity Intern:
- Candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Marketing major or background
- Excellent organization
- Able to work independently with high productivity
- Willing to coordinate with other departments
- Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to commit to 15-20 hours/week for four months
Interns receive a $500 stipend.