Audience Development Coordinator
TITLE Audience Development Coordinator Reviewed: 06/2019
FLSA STATUS Non- Exempt
DEPARTMENT Sales & Marketing
Plan and execute all audience development efforts and support work of the affinity marketing groups. Coordinate the production of various marketing materials in support of single ticket efforts at-large. Provide administrative assistance to the Marketing department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct marketing campaigns in support of audience development for all CSOA concert events with special focus on student ticket campaigns, and free/low-cost concerts.
- Serve as project manager for single ticket campaign materials including direct mail, front of house signs, inserts.
- Coordinate grassroots promotions and distribution efforts on behalf of marketing department
- Plan and oversee College Nights and Classic Encounter lecture events and serve as primary liaison for CSO Musician requests
- Oversee the production of all Symphony Center promotional signage and displays
- Assist in execution of prospect and reactivation campaigns
- Provide support for CSO Latino Alliance and CSO African American Network
- Provide analysis and research support as needed
- Proofread marketing materials
- Hire, train and supervise department interns
- Serve as communications department representative at Symphony Center concerts
- Special projects as assigned.
- Reports to Marketing Manager, Patron Acquisition.
- Works closely with members of the Marketing, Creative Services and Ticketing departments.
- Other contacts include: CSO departments, promotional partners, print/mail house vendors, CSO Musicians, volunteers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Formal education (minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience) and minimum of 2 years of marketing experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Tessitura or other patron databases a plus
- Understanding and appreciation of music.
- Experience in spreadsheet applications (MS Office).
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
Pleasant office environment.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to email@example.com.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.