Assisting and Instructing Artist
Pinot's Palette, a leader in the paint-and-sip industry, is excited to need some fun charismatic art instructors and assistants as we continue to grow and adapt! Customers will follow your instruction while they paint on their own stretched canvases with acrylic paint. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, positive attitude and the ability to work quickly and energetically with our team of artists.
· Creating and developing paintings to be taught in classes and used for promotional items.
· Developing and executing detailed teaching methods
· Instructing customers during class in an energetic, clear and well-paced manner while encouraging creativity and creating a relaxed, fun atmosphere
· Assisting customers and staff member(s) to ensure smooth class flow and promote customer painting success through teamwork and positive attitude.
· Ability to design and execute quality, acrylic paintings in various painting styles
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word (PC or Mac)
· Basic computer skills and internet knowledge
· Public Speaking or performance skills (comfortable speaking on a microphone)
· Time management and communication skills
· College Degree in Art or Design related field
· Experience in leading a group of people (classroom or otherwise)
· Customer service experience
· Sales Experience
To Apply, Please Send:
· Your Resume
· Three images of your original paintings and/or link to an online portfolio
Please visit www.pinotspalette.com/napervil... to find out more about us.
Location: 175 W. Jackson Street, Naperville, IL 60540 Phone: 331-457-5440
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour with royalties, bonuses and room to grow.