We believe in providing our teachers with the necessary resources to be able to develop creative and open ended curriculums. We know you are a talented professional, so we want you to have room to let your skills shine. We offer extra support for your office hours to keep on top of planning and parent communication as well as teacher friendly policies that reduce your paperwork load.
As leaders in early education, we know how hard you work and we want to provide you with the right environment. We also want you to be fully valued and to be able to work to the fullest capacity of your talents! That’s why we endeavor to keep our classroom ratios above the state mandated limits.
As a member of our team, you will receive the following:
After 30 days, full-time (at least 30hrs/week) employees have access to the following benefits:
- 60% contribution to employee’s health insurance.
- 25% contribution to employee’s dental insurance
- 30% tuition discount for employees’ children enrolled at SSNS
- optional benefits including:Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident, Hospital Indemnity (Medigap), Critical Illness, Telehealth
- Paid federal holidays and paid winter break
- An additional 6 PTO days per year to take at your discretion
- Paid family leave, jury duty, and bereavement leave
- Paid sick days
- Paid snow days and unexpected school closing days.
- Two paid professional development days per year
- Annual bonus on your anniversary
- 401k scheme with annual profit sharing
Must have a positive and respectful image of the child as capable, creative, curious, and deserving of respect. Must love playing outside, getting messy, and exploring new materials and big ideas. Must be willing to work between the hours of 7:30am-6:30pm. Teaching, Assistant Teaching, and Floater Positions available in the Logan Square and Lincoln Square neighborhoods.
All applicants must be willing to undergo medical & background checks and be certified in infant CPR/First Aid.
Experience in an early childhood setting is essential. Assistant Teacher applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
Check us out at www.steppingstonesnurseryschool.net