Arts Administration Role
Profile and Job Description
Straus Art Group (SAG) (www.strausartgroup.com) provides expert fine art advisory and professional appraisals. Our clients range from private collectors to public institutions.
SAG seeks an individual with strong project management and arts administration skills in support of various appraisal, art advisory, and cataloguing projects.
Up to 25 hours per week/hourly wage.
SAG Responsibilities include:
• Assisting in managing new and existing client intake, scheduling meetings, sending emails, arranging calls, etc.
• Assisting in coordination of meetings, site visits and project updates
• Assisting in art advisory and appraisal research, documentation, and data management
• Supporting Directors with various assigned administrative tasks including invoicing and expense reporting
• Artwork Database input and management
• Assisting in report consolidation and organization
• Photo Editing
• Some on-site cataloguing and client visits/travel may be required
• Strong written and phone communication skills
• Experience with artwork database systems a plus
To be considered for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org