Artist's Assistant - Event Planning/Promotions
Artist's Assistant – Part Time
Suburban, virtual art studio owner is
seeking an outgoing, highly creative and motivated, multi-talented
renaissance assistant. The position is part-time and will eventually
grow to a full-time position.
We are a fast-growing art studio
offering art kits, art parties and virtual art classes. We are
located in La Grange, IL.
NO PHONE CALLS please.
Duties will include:Managing a social media group and corresponding Facebook page
- collaborating on the development of digital marketing materials
- sourcing images and artwork
- updating online assets
general digital marketing activities
creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part of
driving our digital narrative, enhancing our art studio's image,
improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging
business growth through effective campaigns.
The artist's assistant will work closely with the owner to:
- implement virtual art events
- reach out to and follow up with clients on behalf of the studio
- manage and oversee event registration
order fulfillment and art supply inventory.
- Effectively prioritizes and balances multiple priorities simultaneously
- Plans and schedules resources to meet client commitments and deadlines.
often collaborate and brainstorm with owner on new and upcoming
ideal candidate for the position has high aspirations for him/herself
as a visual artist, jewelry designer, potter, etc. and is a highly
organized, self-starting extrovert. Should also have laptop, Apple OS (preferable) or Windows (arrgh). Live near La Grange,
IL. 75% remote.
- Art or graphic design portfolio
- Adobe Suite/Canva
- Hootsuite or other social media management platform
- Exceptional writing and organizational skills
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, graphic arts or a REALLY COOL COLLEGE DROPOUT STORY
- Customer focused attitude
Responsibilities also include
Managing event calendar
Wordpress website content updates - Divi
Nice to haves
Experience with Silhouette or Cricut
Hubspot Inbound marketing certification
Proficiency with Google Analytics, etc.)
Google AdWords certification
Experience in Facebook Ads
Please send your resume, cover letter and hourly rate to email@example.com
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to age, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran or disability status.