Artistic Framing Consultants - Custom Picture Framing
Transform your art background into a career! Artists Frame Service, the largest custom frame shop in the country, is seeking a Framing Consultant with an ability to add a creative spin on framing ideas that leaves customers thrilled. Read ahead if you believe in the fine arts of both custom framing and customer service. Bonus if you've had some experience assembling frames, you are familiar with Photoshop and you're ready to get into a little bit of everything. Our Framing Consultants earn a competitive base rate plus commission, typically work 36-50 hours a week, and eligible for full benefits.
- Create a memorable and positive experience for our customers through great service.
- Assist customers in designing custom framing solutions for their artwork
- Communicate with production team on technical aspects of framing projects
- Assist customers with retail purchases and pick-ups of framed artwork.
- Effectively use Adobe Photoshop to resize images and adjust color as needed
- Be involved in the daily operations of the store.
- Excellent math and customer service skills.
- At least 3 years retail experience.
- Weekend hours are required.
- Bachelor's degree in Art/Design
- Possess creative, methodical, as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and penchant for precision.
Artists Frame Service offers extensive training in sales and framing techniques. We are an award winning company celebrating over 40 years of continuous growth and success. Come work at a friendly work environment where you can develop your skills and be surrounded by art on a daily basis.
We have a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, 401(k)plan, FSA, life and disability insurance, paid holidays and a generous employee discount.
This position is in Lincoln Park, conveniently located near the Armitage and North/Clybourn CTA stations.
Apply online at https://goltzgroup.com/careers
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.