Art Studio Assistant/Instructor
Art Studio Assistant/Instructor Position
Hello! We are a paint and sip art studio seeking a Part Time studio assistant with some marketing knowledge who is able to also instruct classes. The ideal candidate will be outgoing with great customer service skills, detail oriented, experienced artist with social media management skills and some marketing knowledge. We are a growing studio offering art kits, art classes(in person, virtually and offsite) and private events.
Duties will consist of:
• Managing social media platforms IE: Instagram and Facebook.
• Creating digital marketing media & flyers via Canva and/or other apps.
• Helping organize studio as well as setting up for classes. Assisting/hosting classes.
• Posting upcoming events on our corresponding Facebook Page & Eventbrite.
• Creating and sending email blasts & campaigns to our customers.
• Assembling Art Kits and Managing Etsy Page.
• Lead painting classes in studio, virtually and occasionally offsite.
Requirements: • Proficient in Microsoft Word.• Social Media savvy and basic marketing skills
• Flexible schedule.
• Familiar with Acrylic Paint.• Patient, fun and upbeat personality.• Comfortable being/instructing in front of people. • Creative
Compensation: $16/hr for assistant position. $75/class plus tips for instructor position. (Classes are approx. 3-3.5hrs.)This is a part time position to start off and has the potential to turn into full time. We are looking for someone that will grow with us.
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include 3 examples of your art work or link to your art portfolio. Please also include your availability. Thank you!