Art Studio Assistant/Instructor
Art Studio Assistant/Instructor Position
Hello! We are a paint and sip art studio seeking a Part Time studio assistant with some marketing knowledge who is able to also instruct classes. The ideal candidate will be outgoing with great customer service skills, detail oriented, experienced artist with social media management skills and some marketing knowledge. We are a growing studio offering art kits, art classes (in person and virtually), and private events.
Duties will consist of:
• Managing social media platforms IE: Instagram and Facebook.
• Creating digital marketing media & flyers.
• Helping organize studio as well as setting up for classes.
• Posting upcoming events on our corresponding Facebook Page & Eventbrite.
• Assisting with creating and sending email blasts & campaigns to our customers.
• Assisting with assembling Art Kits and Managing Etsy Page.
• Occasionally lead painting classes in studio and/or virtually.
• Must have a laptop.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Must have flexible schedule.
• Familiar with Acrylic Paint.
Compensation: $15/hr for assistant duties. $75/class for approx. 3.5hr event(classes will be occasionally)
If interested please send resume to email@example.com and include 3 examples of your art work or links to your art portfolio. Please also include your availability. Thank you!