Art Studio Assistant/Instructor
We are a paint and sip art studio seeking a Part Time studio assistant with some marketing knowledge who is able to also instruct classes. The ideal candidate will be outgoing with great customer service skills, detail oriented, experienced artist with social media management skills and some marketing knowledge. We are a growing studio offering art kits, social art classes(in person, virtually and offsite) and private events.
Assistant Duties will mainly consist of:
• Managing social media platforms IE: Instagram and Facebook.
• Creating digital flyers via Canva and/or other apps.
• Helping organize studio as well as setting up for classes. Assisting with classes.
• Posting upcoming events on our corresponding Facebook Page & Eventbrite.
• Creating and sending email blasts & campaigns to our customers.
• Assembling Art Kits and helping with Etsy Page.
Instructor Duties will mainly consist of:
• Lead painting classes in studio, virtually and occasionally offsite.
• Break down paintings in a step-by-step format making it as easy as possible to follow.
• Bring a positive and fun attitude to the studio and with customers.
• Help with setting up for classes, pouring paint, cleaning up after classes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Social Media savvy and basic marketing skills
• Flexible schedule.
• Familiar with Acrylic Paint.
• Patient, fun and upbeat personality.
• Comfortable being/instructing in front of people.
$17/hr for assistant position.
The assistant role hours and days are flexible but hoping to find someone with availability two days per week, ideally during the day.
$75/class plus tips for instructor position. (Duration is approx. 3-3.5hrs.)
For the instructor position, our classes mainly tend to be in the evenings Wednesday-Sunday as well as afternoons on Saturday and Sunday. However, that doesn't mean the candidate has to be available all of those days/times. Please include your available days/times when applying.
This is a part-time position to start with but has the potential to turn into full-time and even management. We are looking for someone that will grow with us.
Interested candidates please send the following to email@example.com
- Resume and Cover Letter
- 3 examples of your art work and/or link to your art portfolio
- Your availability
- Which position you're interested in(Instructor, Assistant or both)