Art Studio Assistant/Instructor
Art Studio Assistant/Instructor Position
We are a paint and sip art studio seeking a Part Time studio assistant with some marketing knowledge who is able to also instruct classes. While ideally we would love to hire one person that is able to help with day to day studio operations as well as occasionally instruct classes, we are also open to hiring two separate individuals. The ideal candidate will be organized, friendly, outgoing, detail oriented, experienced artist with a strong social media management background and some digital marketing skills (but not required). We are a growing studio offering art kits, art classes (in studio and virtually), and private events.
Duties will consist of:
• Managing social media platforms IE: Instagram and Facebook.
• Sourcing images & artwork for social media posts.
• Create digital marketing media & flyers.
• Helping organize studio as well as setting up for classes.
• Post all upcoming events and classes on our corresponding Facebook Page & Eventbrite.
• Assist with creating and sending email blasts & campaigns to our client lists through Mailchimp.
• Assist with assembling Art Kits and Managing Etsy Page.
• Occasionally lead painting classes in studio and/or virtually.
• Must have a laptop.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Must have flexible schedule.
• Familiar with Acrylic Paint.
Compensation: $15/hr for assistant duties, $75/class for approx. 3-3.5hr event
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include 3 examples of your art work or links to your art portfolio. Please let us know your availability. Thank you!