The center is looking for part-time art installers for exhibition installation and de-installation on monthly bases. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of art handling, is proficient with the tools, and can work with little supervision individually or with a team while following all health and safety standards. Prior experience in handling artworks at museums and galleries is necessary. Working efficiently in a timely manner will be a crucial aspect.
- Hands on experience working with art materials.
- An understanding of art installing techniques and methods of installation.
- Can work individually unsupervised, or within a team setting.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Good understanding of English.
- Good physical condition and endurance (must be able to lift 40lbs and stand for 8 hours)