Art Handler - Driver - The Icon Group
TheICON Group, one of Chicago's oldest and most experienced art handlingcompanies is looking for a driver/arthandler. The positionentails shipping, packing, and installing fine art, artifacts, andantique furniture. Potential candidates would work with our currentstaff on company trucks assisting museums, businesses, galleries, andprivate collectors with their art handling needs. The company runs abi-weekly shuttle between Chicago and New York which includes extrahours and increased pay.
The driver/arthandler position would have potential for full time and overtimehours. Hours can be flexible as weekly and daily schedules will vary.We are looking for a candidate with a strong work ethic, positiveattitude, and an interest in the varied challenges presented by theart services field. After initial probationary period Icon offers agroup health insurance benefit and paid time off.
- Fine Art background preferred
- Knowledge of various art mediums
- Art Handling/Preparator experience
- Work experience at a museum or gallery
- Registrar experience
- Must be 25 years old to drive company vehicles
- Illinois C-Class (Non-CDL) Driver's License with clean driving record
*Required to driveour company vehicles- in house training is available.
- Experience driving a straight truck preferred
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
To apply please emailresume/CV to email@example.com