Ensemble Media is looking for a motivated, upbeat self-starter to join our creative team in Uptown, Chicago on a project-to-project basis. Ideal candidates will understand cause-based communications and have concrete experience working with nonprofits. Professionalism and attention to detail are key to this position. Learn more about us: www.ensemble-media.com
- 5+ years of experience creating animations and motion graphics from start to finish in a variety of styles (realistic, cartoony, photo-based, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of the production process from developing the creative concept through execution, and an ability to contribute creative, targeted ideas.
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into creative visuals that tell a story.
- Proven experience and excellent execution with 2D motion graphics, text animation, data visualization, character animation, and 3D animation experience is a plus. Fluency with AfterEffects and an understanding of Adobe Premiere preferred.
- A great sense of technical excellence, functionality, and problem-solving.
To apply, send an email introduction along with at least five examples of relevant work from the last two years to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.