Administrative Assistant - Realization
Independently owned since its founding, Kaleidoscope has amassed nearly 30 years of experience integrating strategy, design, and prototyping to solve complex CPG challenges with speed and agility. From emerging start-ups to global icons, we deliver results you can measure, quality craftsmanship you can hold, and, most importantly, a clear vision to propel brands toward their maximum potential.
The Realization Administrative Assistant facilitates the studio's efficient operation by performing various clerical and administrative tasks as well as packing and shipping support for Project Management.
- "Sets the stage" at the studio - ensures the appearance of the reception area and general areas of the studio are clean, organized, stocked, and as pretty as a picture.
- Packs and ships client projects as assigned by the Project Managers.
- Receives packages, including loading and unloading on the shipping dock.
- Assists Project Managers in product searches and procurement.
- Also assists Project Managers in all handling, packing, and shipping.
- Inputs of freelance time sheets.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and using petty cash; codes monthly charges on the company credit card to the appropriate account and ensures costs are charged to the correct job number where applicable; tracks receipts.
- Oversees telephone services, mail distribution, and deliveries and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Maintains the inventory of all office and shipping supplies.
- Maintains records, documents, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files.
- Assists leadership and operations staff with their duties, such as onboarding new employees.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all company-sponsored events and client meetings; tracks against and manages within the budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. (In fact, if you are reading this, please include "Excited to start my next adventure at Kaleidoscope!" in your cover letter.)
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business and shipping equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least one year of administrative and clerical experience is preferred.
Why You Will Love Kaleidoscope
At Kaleidoscope, we continuously strive to build a performance-driven culture of talented and creative staff who are passionate about positively impacting our clients' businesses through design thinking and the art of making. That is our true North, our guiding principle. We believe the recipe for best-in-class creative starts with the people that walk in the door every morning. We'd love to start a conversation if you want to make a difference and be part of a growing and dynamic team.
In addition to awesome people to work with, Kaleidoscope offers other great benefits and perks like:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Discretionary profit sharing plan;
- PTO/Floating Holidays, Paid Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave;
- Health, well-being, and retirement benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- 100% employer-paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance;
- Voluntary Life allows for additional coverage for self, partner, and children;
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance;
- Free employee assistance program.
- 401(k) plan with employer match;
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Impact Group (DIIG);
- Company-sponsored events;
- A dog-friendly studio;
- Development opportunities;
- Employee recognition programs.
Kaleidoscope is a proud equal-opportunity employer.
Upon hire, candidates are required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States.