Academic Operations Coordinator - Music Conservatory
The Academic Operations Manager will provide academic and student services support for administration, faculty, students, and curricular operations of the Music Conservatory.
This position reports to the Associate Dean/Director of the Music Conservatory.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field. (Master’s degree in a related field preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in performing arts education support.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize multiple tasks, functions, and processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying Roosevelt’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role working with students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- A positive and professional demeanor is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in HTML and Sitecore.
Roosevelt University requires all new hires to be compliant with our COVID-19 vaccination policy, found at the COVID-19 website. All new hires must be fully vaccinated or have a legitimate medical or religious exemption.
For complete job description and to apply, go to https://jobs.roosevelt.edu/postings/6249