Open Call: Line Dot's 5th Annual Juried Exhibition
Line Dot Editions is pleased to announce our 5th Annual Juried Exhibition.
Submissions will be accepted via email only (no walk-ins) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘[First Name]_[Last Name]_Application’
Applications must include the following in full, or they will not be taken under consideration:
· Images of 3-4 available works (less than 2MB per image) that have never been exhibited or offered for sale previously, submitted with title, medium, size, and price for each. Retail price for each submitted artwork must not exceed $1000
· Brief artist statement/bio
· Links to website and Instagram account
· Artists must be 18 years or older and currently residing in the Midwest.
· Artists may not offer selected work for sale privately or through another commercial space for the duration of the exhibition
· Selected artists must agree to promote the exhibition across all social media platforms if selected for inclusion
Friday, July 23 - Deadline for applications
Friday, August 13 - Selected artists notified
Selected artwork must be delivered to the gallery ready to hang/display. Selected works must be delivered no later than August 27th
Artists will be responsible for collecting all unsold artwork between October 12 - 30. If an artist is unable to collect unsold artwork in-person, it is the artist’s responsibility to arrange and pay for return shipping.
Artists are not allowed to collect work before the exhibition ends on October 9, or make arrangements to sell selected artwork through another platform during the exhibition.