Online Photography Student Portfolio Reviews
Filter Photo is pleased to announce a day of Online Photography Portfolio Reviews, exclusively for students. On February 6th, students are invited to join us for face-to-face virtual reviews to receive candid feedback about their images, as well as information on developing their photographic practice and getting their work exhibited, or even published.
This event is open to students at all levels of photographic practice, from high school to MFA programs. Additionally, as a virtual event, we welcome students from across the US and abroad.
- Kyohei Abe—Executive Director, Detroit Center for Contemporary Photography
- Larry Gawel—Director, Workspace Gallery and Professor, Metropolitan Community College
- Samantha Johnston—Executive Director and Curator, Colorado Photographic Arts Center
- Brent Lewis—Photo Editor, The New York Times
- David Oresick—Executive Director and Chief Curator, Silver Eye
- Natasha Ritsma—Director, Schingoethe Center
Date: February 6th
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
Cost: $30 per single review, $75 for a Pack of 3
Location: Online via Zoom
Register Now: https://www.filterphoto.org/on...