Marketing Bootcamp for Artists
January 18, 2020
1:00PM – 5:00PM
How can artists stand apart in a crowded marketplace? Join us for a hands-on, activity-driven workshop which will equip artists with strategies and methodology on how to best utilize communications channels to engage target audience(s). Artists will learn what platforms have the highest return, how to use them, and how to track the results. We'll also delve into how to create a well-rounded and achievable plan for success. You'll leave this session with concrete and achievable takeaways that you can implement right away. This workshop is hosted by Ceci Dadisman.
- Participants will learn how to craft a communications plan
- Participants will learn how to implement best practices for each channel
- Participants will learn how to identify target audience(s)
- Participants will learn how to optimize and segment messaging
- Participants will learn how to communicate authentically to engage audiences
This workshop is free and open to the public but registration is required. This workshop will take place at the Hemmens Cultural Center, 45 Symphony Way, Elgin, IL, 60120.