CSI Juried Exhibition at College of Lake County
Chicago Sculpture International Juried Exhibition at the College of Lake County
Robert T. Wright Community Gallery of Art
June 22-August 9, 2023
Entry deadline: Friday, June 2, 2023
Sculptors are invited to enter up to three works in the Chicago Sculpture International Juried Exhibition at the Robert T. Wright Community Gallery of Art at the College of Lake County in Grayslake, IL. The Wright Gallery’s curator, Ann Rintz, will jury and curate the exhibition.
Call for sculpture submissions for Color/Form at the Robert T. Wright Community Gallery of Art at the College of Lake County in Grayslake, IL
“Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” — Wassily Kandinsky
No other element impacts aesthetics so directly and urgently as color. Artists who combine color with structure understand the boundless and captivating energy of this synthesis. Using color to evoke a mood is essential in their practice and message. Color/Form’s purpose is to compile creations that celebrate color and form interpreted in three dimensions.
If selected for the exhibition, artists must be a current CSI member or sign-up for membership. www.chicagosculpture.org/become-a-member An artist statement will be required for the accepted piece.
- All entries will be submitted as digital images; jpeg for still sculpture, MP4 for kinetic works.
- Submit application form and images to: email@example.com.
- Each entry must be saved with a file name in the following format:
- Artist’s name, title of work, and number of the entry, separated by underscore.
- Example: RobertWright_SublimeSculpture_2
- Please format jpegs to 300 dpi at 4”x5” or 72 dpi, 1024 pixels in longest dimension. Limit length of MP4 files to 60 seconds max.
Entry deadline: June 2, 2023
Email notification of acceptance: June 7, 2023
Delivery of Accepted Work: June 13, 2023, 10:00-4:00
Exhibition dates: Thursday June 22-August 9, 2023
Opening Reception: Thursday, June 22, 5-7 pm
Pick-up of work: Thursday, August 10. 10:00-4:00
Additional arrangements can be made for drop-off and pick-up. Contact the gallery at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: email@example.com