9th Annual Abstract Sanctuary
Verum Ultimum Art Gallery invites artists to explore the theme, ABSTRACT SANCTUARY for its 9th year and enter work that is any interpretation of the call. Please note this exhibition will be ONLINE ONLY.
ABSTRACT SANCTUARY was the inaugural exhibition and each year it serves as a marker for Verum Ultimum. It's always a reminder of progress, of consistency, of change, and of the deep well of inspiration from artists.
Verum Ultimum Gallery is honored to invite artists to explore, "Abstract Sanctuary" for their 9th annual exhibit of this theme and enter work that is any interpretation of the call. The goal is NOT to drive the work, rather to discover unique visions and showcase them. All mediums are welcome. This call emphasizes the process with a focus on the individual style of the art maker. Abstraction is a vital vehicle of expression for many contemporary artists and the use of abstraction dates back to the beginning of man. It is one of the most elemental forms of expression for artists. Verum Ultimum Gallery invites artists to showcase their talent within this expressive genre.
This is a virtual exhibition and all works will be displayed on the gallery website, within a virtual viewing gallery setting, and promoted through blogposts and social media channels.
Deadline is February 7, 2022
Open in mid March of 2022 and run for a minimum of 5 weeks.
ELIGIBILITY AND RESTRICTIONS:
The competition is open to all 2D and 3D artists, national and international, working in all forms of painting, drawing, photography, graphics, digital, and sculpture are eligible. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Selected artists will be featured in a virtual group exhibition online on the Verum Ultimum Art Gallery website. This includes an exhibition page and virtual viewing galleries that show the work in scale. Artists will also be featured through online blogposts. Social media attention and promotion will remain on this exhibition for 5 weeks.
Snapshot of some of the benefits to online exhibitions at Verum Ultimum:
- A higher percentage of artists will be ACCEPTED! This exhibition is not confined by space.
- The website remains comprehensive and exhibitions remain on the website beyond the exhibition dates
- An exhibition book will be produced and will remain in the Verum Ultimum library to be shared with visitors for years to come.
- Social media attention will be focused on this exhibition for 5 weeks.
- Verum Ultimum enjoys a monthly reach of 20-25K through its website, google, and social media channels.
- Verum Ultimum average order value outperforms between 78%-93% of sites in the industry